Sunday, December 03, 2006

Awakened

When I was little, about 5 or 6, I was playing tag with my friends. I wasn't "it," so my role was to be out of reach and run around the neighborhood like some dog gone nuts.

I ran into another playmate's house to hide. This was perfectly okay because the people in my neighborhood were very close with each other and tightly knit, you wouldn't even be surprised to wake up and see some neighbor's kid peeing in your own bathroom. I've had lunches in my neighbors' homes as well, and I'd just announce to them, "Tita, I'm eating here today, what's for lunch?"

So anyway I run into this house to hide under the stairs. My playmate's older brother, let's call him Ramon, suddenly shows up in the living and sees me hiding.

"You'd be seen there." He calls out. "Come, hide here."

I rise up and go to him. "Where?"

This is the blurry part of my recollection. I cannot recall or understand for the life of me why the next thing I knew I was sitting on his lap and I felt... aroused.

Yeah, at 6 years old.

I just remember siting there, and he was lifting me with his lap up and down... up and down... and my little twat had stirred into life. Ramon clearly saw from the expression on my face that I was experiencing "something" and he just lifted me higher and higher. He was amused that I got a little hard-on. Wait, I don't know if I actually had a hard-on, really, I was six for chrissakes. But the arousal was sure there. I think this was the turning point of my life when I got some faint idea about my sexuality. The years of confusion would start that day.

Weeks or probably months after that, I was watching televison in that same neighbor's house when from the corner of the door I saw Ramon making signs to get my attention. He was telling me to go to him.

I stood and followed. He led me to a corner in the kitchen, unzipped his pants and let out his cobra.

Ramon was I think around 18 years old so you would understand my horror.

"Touch it," he tells me. "Come on."

I said no and he took my hand and forced it to lock on his cobra.

So there we were in the kitchen, my hand on the cobra and Ramon making some weird sounds and faces. He tells me to move my hand up and down the shaft but I don't move a muscle. He doesn't insist so we just stand there at that awkward position.

This would happen for about two more times until I didn't look his way anymore when he'd make his signals.

I was too embarrassed and afraid to tell anyone this and this is the first time that I get it out of my system.

To Ramon, I have a message for you.

I give you the finger.



Post script

Ramon is straight- I think, has a wife and kids now- I think, and lives abroad as an OFW. He is ugly fugly.

1 comment:

moodswings said...

... nice lips on the pic, btw. and the stubbles around it only make it look more delish.

;->