Monday, January 29, 2007

Nuthin'

i have been awfully quiet, I know. The simple reason is that nothing's really been happening.

There's this guy that I've been texting. When I say text, I mean just the standard hi and helloes and how's freaking work. He works as a restaurant manager. He's tall and neat looking, but somehow I don't feel we connect, even in our pseudo-conversations over the phone.

We haven't met each other face to face yet, he's always busy with his job and me with mine. Chris, my newfound friend, tells me it is imperative for two people to meet, and I believe him. This guy doesn't look too keen about meeting up though. Every now and then my phone just blinks with hi's and helloes. I'm really confused as to what his agenda is.

I think I shouldn't be wasting my time. I plan on telling him it's petty and it's not working.




P.S.

Thanks to everyone dropping comments. Call me?

2 comments:

juOn said...

Hey Benz. :-) How long exactly have you known this guy? I say you cut him some slack. Let him take things between you in his own pace. You're not in a hurry yourself anyway right? It may or may not be a waste of time. It all depends on how you look at it. Ako, I consider everything that happens to me as a learning experience. That way, however things turn out, I don't lose. :-)

Anonymous said...

hi there! Just want to tell you that I love your blog. hehe :-)